I was the victim of huricane dolly and now I guess I am the victim of this mafia style mortgage co.called Midland Mortgage Co.
I don't know how they hustled or muscled their way to overtake my previouse mortage carrier but these goons did, not only are they going back to a stone age way of accepting payments, now they are telling me that they will hold my check hostage until I show proof I am fixing my roof with the cheap funds another hustler, Farmers Insurance gave to replace an entire roof.
If you have or plan to have this company, get away from it, do what I am going to do my and try to find another mortgage co., however I am just a victim of the system and this company has me my the you know what.DON'T GO WITH MIDLAND...YOU'LL REGRET IT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."