Midland Mortgage - Midland Mortage failure to release insurance payments

130 of 158 Midland Mortgage reviews

Home was damaged in a wind storm in Sept. '04, claim adjuster did not show up unitl Oct. 04, and they have only realease $900 for a 4 years ago repair estimate. Midland is

refusing to release money for repairs in a timely manner.

Repair contractors that they sent out were unprofessional. When I inquired on my own for a contractor Midland stated that they were too expensive.

I would think that Midland would have more than one contractor that is capable of doing repairs to homes that they hold a mortgage on.

Unresponsive to numerous phone calls, customer service associates were rude.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 158 Midland Mortgage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ch

Mar 09, 2012 #445849

Midland does pull ***, I'm now going threw it and putting up a website on what they pull.And we always pay our mortage, I agree with HG (Jon works for Midland , plan and simple) I will post my website on here so others can join the fight against midlands bull ***, Midland is using insurance money to buy up other mortages and buying up storm damage homes, and I already called Washington DC and other watch dog groups, midland screwed with the wrong guy this time.DO NOT USE THEM, I'll be back on here.

HG

Nov 04, 2009 #84019

Jon, you're a ***. I noticed you complaining on at least 2 different boards about how everyone else is an ***. The truth is seems is that you are the ***. Either you work for the mortgage company or you give them hand jobs as a payment. In either case stop being *** and thinking you are better than everyone else, because most likely you are a pathetic, balding, aging *** who has memberships to several trans-gender *** sites. How's that for making judgements about people? You p.o.s

1 0 Reply
Jon

Sep 04, 2009 #70527

She's more than likely in BK or Foreclosure. Basically, not a very trustworthy borrower and needs to take care of her stuff. She needs to stop whining and do what her mortgage company says. Or, find her own contractor, get the work done and have the funds applied to her mortgage payments after the final inspection. I hate people who don't give you all the information, especially when you know it will make them look bad instead of large/small company. Idiots!

jack schacter

May 08, 2009 #57657

was your loan delinquent?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Midland Mortgage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Midland Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
×