Los Angeles, California

Apparently this company has been after a lot of people...the question is who are they? After some research, I did manage to get a phone #: (858) 560-2600. This is a # outside of CA. Their website has no information and keeps connecting to a web browser. I think these people are fraudulent.

Before today, I had never received nor heard of the company, Midland Funding, LLC. If anyone out there has actually had to go to court with these people, please post your experience.

I hope the phone # helps for anyone out there who is looking to contact this so-called company.

Good luck!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Midland Mortgage?

Comments

Am there

I was just sued by Midland LLC.I didn't get to go to the hearing because a non oral hearing was set up and the judge made a decision without a hearing.

I wrote a letter to the judge upon the advise of a court clerk for the non oral hearing. I didn't really even understand what that hearing was about or what it meant until I called back and was told what that meant. What a mess.

So now I have a judgement against me that I cannot pay.I feel like they are blood suckers and I will say no more.

Paybacks a ***

There's a class action lawsuit recently filed against this company. We'll all get about $10 back each for all their *** they caused though.

Susanmorgione@howardhanna.com

They court ordered 5400 out of my savings and are still reporting I owe them money they said they will take it off my credit report that was a year ago and 200 phone calls and it is still there.

Joan

I received a letter from my bank stating that Midland Funding LLC froze my bank account with a legal citation and a judgement entered against me on 11/18/10.I had no idea.

Now all my bills are late because my bank account is frozen and I can't pay anything.

Can anybody help with how to get this fixed?

Kim
#203704

Pressler and Pressler will not give up they got a judgement against me I filed a motion on my own and am due in court tomarrow they claim to be repersenting midland funding LLC from what I have heard they are midland funding so how can they sue for a company they own.

Been There
#200950

Try Midland Credit Management 800-825-8131. They are part of Midland Funding and act as the collections side.

PKS

What if you didn't show up for court and got a judgement against you? How can you fight it legally? Is there a way to still get it dismissed?

erica from RI

my mother was jus served papers they are suing for 4000$ she neither ever herd of them...court date was listed jan 6 2010, no phone numbers no new date...very strange

Allison

I was sued by Midland Funding for $950.00 they could not prove that I owed the debt so they drop the case however I counter sue and won $2000.00 plus my attorney got paid from them too. If you are sued by them; SUE THEM BACK. If you live in California, contact Ian Chowdury,he is the best and has won many lawsuits against these *** bags.

Audit the mortgage companies

You all need audits.I had one and multiple violations were found and waiting results of audit that shows were it is in the servicing pools as that/those person/people is/are the one/ones that own the note.

Not midland.Contact me and I will let you know where I got my audits from.