Apparently this company has been after a lot of people...the question is who are they? After some research, I did manage to get a phone #: (858) 560-2600. This is a # outside of CA. Their website has no information and keeps connecting to a web browser. I think these people are fraudulent.

Before today, I had never received nor heard of the company, Midland Funding, LLC. If anyone out there has actually had to go to court with these people, please post your experience.

I hope the phone # helps for anyone out there who is looking to contact this so-called company.

Good luck!

Had an Experience with Midland Mortgage?

Comments

I was just sued by Midland LLC.I didn't get to go to the hearing because a non oral hearing was set up and the judge made a decision without a hearing.

I wrote a letter to the judge upon the advise of a court clerk for the non oral hearing. I didn't really even understand what that hearing was about or what it meant until I called back and was told what that meant. What a mess.

So now I have a judgement against me that I cannot pay.I feel like they are blood suckers and I will say no more.

There's a class action lawsuit recently filed against this company. We'll all get about $10 back each for all their *** they caused though.

They court ordered 5400 out of my savings and are still reporting I owe them money they said they will take it off my credit report that was a year ago and 200 phone calls and it is still there.

I received a letter from my bank stating that Midland Funding LLC froze my bank account with a legal citation and a judgement entered against me on 11/18/10.I had no idea.

Now all my bills are late because my bank account is frozen and I can't pay anything.

Can anybody help with how to get this fixed?

#203704

Pressler and Pressler will not give up they got a judgement against me I filed a motion on my own and am due in court tomarrow they claim to be repersenting midland funding LLC from what I have heard they are midland funding so how can they sue for a company they own.

#200950

Try Midland Credit Management 800-825-8131. They are part of Midland Funding and act as the collections side.

What if you didn't show up for court and got a judgement against you? How can you fight it legally? Is there a way to still get it dismissed?

my mother was jus served papers they are suing for 4000$ she neither ever herd of them...court date was listed jan 6 2010, no phone numbers no new date...very strange

I was sued by Midland Funding for $950.00 they could not prove that I owed the debt so they drop the case however I counter sue and won $2000.00 plus my attorney got paid from them too. If you are sued by them; SUE THEM BACK. If you live in California, contact Ian Chowdury,he is the best and has won many lawsuits against these *** bags.

You all need audits.I had one and multiple violations were found and waiting results of audit that shows were it is in the servicing pools as that/those person/people is/are the one/ones that own the note.

Not midland.Contact me and I will let you know where I got my audits from.