Midland Mortgage - Midland Funding LLC Suing me, who are they?
I received a summons today to appear in court for an arbitration hearing involving a company called Midland Funding LLC who is being represented by a law firm called Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore. I have never heard of or received anything from these people.
In 2004, I had to give up my Chevy Blazer because I could no longer afford the payments due to unemployment. Wells Fargo was the title holder and they sold the vehicle for alittle over $7000, leaving a balance of alittle over $14000, this was on March 16, 2004. The summons is saying that that there was a balance of $20,694.25 on Feb 2, 2004 and this is the amount they are suing me for.
One, why are they suing me, when they've never even sent me a bill, and: Two, where did this 20694.25 come from when the receipt attatched to the summons clearly states "Total Amount of Deficiency $14338.83" Where did the other $6300 come from? Is there anything I can do about this? I understand the 14338, but what can I do about the information that appears inaccurate to me? As a full time student, I can't afford the 14K much less 20K!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning. When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc. and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas. I will share it in a..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."