Midland Mortgage - Midland Funding, LLC
Apparently this company has been after a lot of people...the question is who are they? After some research, I did manage to get a phone #:
(858) 560-2600. This is a # outside of CA. Their website has no information and keeps connecting to a web browser. I think these people are fraudulent.
Before today, I had never received nor heard of the company, Midland Funding, LLC. If anyone out there has actually had to go to court with these people, please post your experience.
I hope the phone # helps for anyone out there who is looking to contact this so-called company.
Good luck!review #112386
You may also like
- "I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to..."
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "BUYER BEWARE!I had bought two (2) of the WellFire Full Metal Gearbox VZ61 CQB Scorpion AEG Rifle SMGs from AIRSOFT MEGASTORE for my son's 12th birthday. We went to Patriot..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."