Apparently this company has been after a lot of people...the question is who are they? After some research, I did manage to get a phone #:
(858) 560-2600. This is a # outside of CA. Their website has no information and keeps connecting to a web browser. I think these people are fraudulent.
Before today, I had never received nor heard of the company, Midland Funding, LLC. If anyone out there has actually had to go to court with these people, please post your experience.
I hope the phone # helps for anyone out there who is looking to contact this so-called company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."