Midland Mortgage - Deceptive telephone and communication practices

l)Round robin robot when attempting to reach customer service.I could find no option to talk with anyone to explain that I was changing insurance companies because the company I was with found ways to avoid paying any damages after the ice storm though I've had to pay $2400 so far and still need interior paint to complete the repair.

2)Received notification today 2/23 that unless they heard from me they were issuing homeowner's (their's) by 2/18.

My insurance agent assured me that they had been notified the insurance was in compliance by 2/1. This is deliberate misinformation and abuse by their multi-headed corporation. I do plan on filing a complaint with Ms. Holland, the Okla.

Insurance Commissioner.

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
No Customer Service at All

Mar 23, 2012 #454550

When Citimortgage sold my mortgage to Midland in 12/12 I never was notified or sent any paperwork by Midland. Yesterday I opened what looked like junk mail, I received a letter from Midland stating that I would not be able to pay my 3/1/12 mortgage payment via the electronic method I had used for the past 12 years. Sure enough, I checked by bank balance and no martgage had been paid for March. I immediately tried to contact Midland customer service and then every phone # on their website. I could not get connected to a single live person. Every # was a robo menu that either directed you to account infor. or asked for an extension #. I even tried putting in some random # to get connected to anyone at Midland - no luck. The website had a spot where you could email the VP (now what kind of company has that weird option? Was this company a hick outfit where the VP responded to emails between grocery shopping and afternoon tea?) Even after I sumitted the *** email I was rewarded with the message that I could expect a response in 2 weeks! What kind of *** has Citimortgage sold me to? Can not believe this fake contact information.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.