Midland Mortgage - Deceptive telephone and communication practices
l)Round robin robot when attempting to reach customer service.I could find no option to talk with anyone to explain that I was changing insurance companies because the company I was with found ways to avoid paying any damages after the ice storm though I've had to pay $2400 so far and still need interior paint to complete the repair.
2)Received notification today 2/23 that unless they heard from me they were issuing homeowner's (their's) by 2/18.
My insurance agent assured me that they had been notified the insurance was in compliance by 2/1. This is deliberate misinformation and abuse by their multi-headed corporation. I do plan on filing a complaint with Ms. Holland, the Okla.
Insurance Commissioner.d3c9145 review #113808
You may also like
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "Santa Sweeps sweepstakes. Ill attatch two screenshots. One will say complete registration to get moco gold. The second will say by registering i triggered such n such. By registering says..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."