Midland Mortgage - Deceptive telephone and communication practices
l)Round robin robot when attempting to reach customer service.I could find no option to talk with anyone to explain that I was changing insurance companies because the company I was with found ways to avoid paying any damages after the ice storm though I've had to pay $2400 so far and still need interior paint to complete the repair.
2)Received notification today 2/23 that unless they heard from me they were issuing homeowner's (their's) by 2/18.
My insurance agent assured me that they had been notified the insurance was in compliance by 2/1. This is deliberate misinformation and abuse by their multi-headed corporation. I do plan on filing a complaint with Ms. Holland, the Okla.
Insurance Commissioner.review #113808
You may also like
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "If any one in the greater Philadelphia area or on the net has been contacted by Gil Barzeski or E Time System , take your ..."
- "My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney. Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over. Record..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I placed an order may 25th they told me I was supposed to receive my shirts June 9th it is now July 7th and still no shirts. I tried calling..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."