Midland Mortgage - Deceptive telephone and communication practices

Issue not resolved

l)Round robin robot when attempting to reach customer service.I could find no option to talk with anyone to explain that I was changing insurance companies because the company I was with found ways to avoid paying any damages after the ice storm though I've had to pay $2400 so far and still need interior paint to complete the repair.

2)Received notification today 2/23 that unless they heard from me they were issuing homeowner's (their's) by 2/18.

My insurance agent assured me that they had been notified the insurance was in compliance by 2/1. This is deliberate misinformation and abuse by their multi-headed corporation. I do plan on filing a complaint with Ms. Holland, the Okla.

Insurance Commissioner.

d3c9145 review #113808
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Midland Mortgage?  Submit review about this company
No Customer Service at All

Mar 23, 2012

When Citimortgage sold my mortgage to Midland in 12/12 I never was notified or sent any paperwork by Midland. Yesterday I opened what looked like junk mail, I received a letter from Midland stating that I would not be able to pay my 3/1/12 mortgage payment via the electronic method I had used for the past 12 years. Sure enough, I checked by bank balance and no martgage had been paid for March. I immediately tried to contact Midland customer service and then every phone # on their website. I could not get connected to a single live person. Every # was a robo menu that either directed you to account infor. or asked for an extension #. I even tried putting in some random # to get connected to anyone at Midland - no luck. The website had a spot where you could email the VP (now what kind of company has that weird option? Was this company a hick outfit where the VP responded to emails between grocery shopping and afternoon tea?) Even after I sumitted the *** email I was rewarded with the message that I could expect a response in 2 weeks! What kind of *** has Citimortgage sold me to? Can not believe this fake contact information.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.